To be eligible for a return or refund, the following conditions must be met:
- The product must be in its original, unused condition with all tags and packaging intact
- The product must not have been personalized or customized
- The product must have been purchased directly from pinklining.com if a purchase was made from another retailer or website then you will need to go back to them directly to return
To initiate a return or refund, check above for eligibility and then follow these steps:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number
- When you obtain your Returns Authorisation Number we advise that any item you return to us is sent using a tracked service as we are not responsible for products lost in transit, please also obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- If the above steps are not followed your refund will be delayed
All Pink Lining Products have been tested to the current relevant British & European Safety Standards and have undergone user trials during the product development process to ensure that when used and cleaned in accordance with the product instructions, they are safe and suitable for their intended use.
We have a stringent Quality Management System in place to ensure that products are free of material or manufacturing defects, in the rare event that you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com within 28 days of receipt. We will provide instructions on how to return the item, and will cover the return shipping costs, then either a replacement or a full refund will be offered.
If a faulty product is returned within 30 days you are entitled to a full refund. After 30 days and within the first 6 months of possessing the item we will offer a repair or a replacement.
Please note that upon receipt and inspection if we find the returned item has been damaged intentionally, damaged through misuse or not following the cleaning instructions, you will not be entitled to a refund.
This Returns and Refund Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under the Distance Selling Regulations in the UK. If you have any questions or require further assistance regarding returns or refunds, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for shopping with WHL EUROPE LTD. We value your satisfaction and strive to provide the best products and service to meet your baby and your needs.