Terms & Conditions
1. The winner of the competition will be chosen at random.
2. The prize is a
Una the Unicorn and Pedro the Pirate Ship Trunki. Keep one for you and give the other to a friend.
3. Employees of Pink Lining or their close family members are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. One entry ONLY per individual.
5. Closing date is 9th August 2018, after this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winners will be notified by email. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and if successful in winning by the terms and condition of this competition.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.